Factums on Appeal
Joseph Wilson v. Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
(Federal Court) (Civil) (By Leave)
The factums of the appellant, the respondent and the intervener will be posted here at least two weeks before the hearing unless they contain personal information, information that is subject to a publication ban, or any other information that is not part of the public record. You may also obtain copies of factums by filling out the Request for Court Records form or by contacting the Court's Records Centre either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613‑996‑7933 or at 1-888-551-1185.
If you have questions about a factum or want permission to use a factum, please contact the author of the factum directly. His or her contact information appears on the first page of each factum.
- Appellant Joseph-Wilson.pdf
- Respondent Atomic-Energy-of-Canada.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Association-for-Non-Organized-Employees.pdf
- Intervener Federally-Regulated-Employers-Transportation-and-Communications-and-Canadian-Association-of-Counsel-to-Employers.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Labour-Congress.pdf
- Date modified: