Factums on Appeal
Deborah Louise Douez v. Facebook, Inc.
(British Columbia) (Civil) (By Leave)
The factums of the appellant, the respondent and the intervener will be posted here at least two weeks before the hearing unless they contain personal information, information that is subject to a publication ban, or any other information that is not part of the public record. You may also obtain copies of factums by filling out the Request for Court Records form or by contacting the Court's Records Centre either by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613‑996‑7933 or at 1-888-551-1185.
If you have questions about a factum or want permission to use a factum, please contact the author of the factum directly. His or her contact information appears on the first page of each factum.
- Appellant Deborah-Louise-Douez.pdf
- Respondent Facebook.pdf
- Intervener Information-Technology-Association-of-Canada.pdf
- Intervener Interactive-Advertising-Bureau-of-Canada.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Civil-Liberties-Association.pdf
- Intervener Samuelson-Glushko-Canadian-Internet-Policy-and-Public-Interest-Clinic.pdf
- Date modified: