Factums on Appeal
Ktunaxa Nation Council and Kathryn Teneese, on their own behalf and on behalf of all citizens of the Ktunaxa Nation v. Minister of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, et al.
(B.C.) (Civil) (By Leave)
The factums of the appellant, the respondent and the intervener will be posted here at least two weeks before the hearing unless they contain personal information, information that is subject to a publication ban, or any other information that is not part of the public record. You may also obtain copies of factums by filling out the Request for Court Records form or by contacting the Court's Records Centre either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613‑996‑7933 or at 1-888-551-1185.
If you have questions about a factum or want permission to use a factum, please contact the author of the factum directly. His or her contact information appears on the first page of each factum.
- Appellant Ktunaxa-Nation-Council.pdf
- Respondent Minister-of-Forests-Lands-Natural-Resource-Operations.pdf
- Respondent Glacier-Resorts-Inc.pdf
- Interveners Evangelical-Fellowship-of-Canada-et-al.pdf
- Intervener British-Columbia-Civil-Liberties-Association.pdf
- Intervener Alberta-Muslim-Public-Affairs-Council.pdf
- Intervener Katzie-First-Nation.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Chamber-of-Commerce.pdf
- Intervener Attorney-General-of-Canada.pdf
- Intervener Attorney-General-of-Saskatchewan.pdf
- Intervener Te'Mexw-Treaty-Association.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Muslim-Lawyers-Association-et-al..pdf
- Intervener Shibogama-First-Nations-Council.pdf
- Intervener West-Moberly-First-Nations-et-al..pdf
- Intervener Central-Coast-Indigenous-Resource-Alliance.pdf
- Intervener Amnesty-International-Canada.pdf
- Intervener Council-of-the-Passamaquoddy-Nation-at-Schoodic.pdf
- Date modified: