Memorandums of Argument on Application for Leave to Appeal
L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal, et al. v. J. J., et al.
(Quebec) (Civil) (By Leave)
The memorandums of argument on an application for leave to appeal will be posted here 30 days after leave to appeal has been granted unless they contain personal information, information that is subject to a publication ban, or any other information that is not part of the public record. You may also obtain copies of the memorandum by filing out the Request for Court Records form or by contacting the Court's Records Centre either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613-996-7933 or at 1-888-551-1185.
If you have questions about a memorandum of argument or want to use a memorandum of argument, please contact the author of the memorandum of argument directly. His or her name appears at the end of the memorandum of argument. The contact information for counsel is available from the menu item entitled Counsel from SCC Case Information.
- Demandeur L'Oratoire-Saint-Joseph-du-Mont-Royal.pdf
- Demanderesse La-Province-Canadienne-de-la-Congrégation-de-Sainte-Croix.pdf
- Intimé L'Oratoire-Saint-Joseph-du-Mont-Royal.pdf
- Intimée La-Province-Canadienne-de-la-Congrégation-de-Sainte-Croix.pdf
- Intimé J.J..pdf
- Demandeur L'Oratoire-Saint-Joseph-du-Mont-Royal Réplique.pdf
- Date modified: