Factums on Appeal
Deans Knight Income Corporation v. His Majesty the King
(Federal) (Civil) (By Leave)
The factums of the appellant, the respondent and the intervener will be posted here at least two weeks before the hearing unless they contain personal information, information that is subject to a publication ban, or any other information that is not part of the public record. You may also obtain copies of factums by filling out the Request for Court Records form or by contacting the Court's Records Centre either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613‑996‑7933 or at 1-888-551-1185.
If you have questions about a factum or want permission to use a factum, please contact the author of the factum directly. His or her contact information appears on the first page of each factum.
- Appellant Deans Knight Income Corporation Amended.PDF
- Respondent Her-Majesty-the-Queen.pdf
- Intervenante Agence-du-Revenu-du-Québec.pdf
- Intervener Canadian-Chamber-of-Commerce.pdf
- Intervener Attorney-General-of-Ontario.pdf
- Intervener Tax-Executives-Institute-Inc..pdf
- Date modified: